Disappearing replies --- is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Hey everyone!  Is anyone else having a similar issue to me? I posted several replies to various member threads yesterday, and when I logged in earlier today and just now, I saw that my replies were no longer there, so I replied again. Then, as soon as I submitted my reply, I saw my old reply appear above the new one.  I had to then delete the first reply. This also happened yesterday after leaving a reply and then checking to see if I had  pushed the 'Submit' button. My reply was gone.

I am not sure if this has something to do with the changeover.

Comments

• I haven't noticed it with my replies, but I did see one of your "doubles" in the Stress, anyone? thread a little while ago when I was posting.
  • I haven't noticed, but we did have a temporary issues with the "freshness" dates when the theme updated. I'm going to do a few more resets this morning. There are also a few non-forum issues I am still working on as well.
  • I did notice that one of your replies showed up in the wrong forum. It could be a glitch here or you could just be getting old and senile. I am currently running a fix for that. (The former, not the latter.)
  • "I did notice that one of your replies showed up in the wrong forum. It could be a glitch here or you could just be getting old and senile. I am currently running a fix for that. (The former, not the latter.)"

Now, that's funny!
  • LOL!  Senility and insanity runs in my family, John. I have suffered from both of these since I was seven years old.

Add to these the old age that I am suffering from now, and . . .  not a good look.   :)